Saturday, January 21, 2017

Tree Swing Strap Set Review


[Extra Strong] Tree Swing Strap Set - Quality & Durable, Very Safe - For Swing Sets, Hammocks and More | Bonus Gift 2 Hardy Carabiners ($8.00 Value) - Easy and Fast Set Up (Yellow) 
by Benicci 
Link: http://a.co/fa90Fys

I was able to purchase this item at a discount, and I wanted to offer my review.

I got this tree swing strap for my father in law.  He has a tire swing at his house, and last year my oldest daughter (12) and my youngest daughter (4) were riding on the tire swing and it snapped on them mid swing and they fell off.  Luckily no one was hurt, but after that it kind of freaked me out letting them swing on the tire swing.  So I was really excited to get these to give to him.  It hasn't been nice enough to use the swing yet but we are hoping this summer to get a lot of  use out of it.

Thank you for reading my review!

EBCL Mommy Reviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment