Saturday, January 7, 2017

Colored Pencils Set of 72 Vibrant Colors Review

http://a.co/3VGCM4s

Review of:

Colore Colored Pencils - 72 Premium Pre-Sharpened Color Pencil Set For Drawing Coloring Books - Great Art School Supplies For Kids & Adults Coloring Pages - 72 Vibrant Colors 
by Colored Pencils 

I was able to purchase this item at a discount and I wanted to offer my review:

I gave these to my 10 year old daughter who loves drawing and coloring, she absolutely loves these pencils!  She hides them from her little sister!  She says the colors are very bright and that they will last her a long time before she has to sharpen them.  She likes to do detailed coloring like all the new adult colors books, these pencils are very good for the small details that they have in those books.  She does a lot of free drawing too and now she has tons of color options to choose from.  


#coloredpencils #adultcoloringbooks #vibrantcolors

Thank you for reading my review!

EBCL Mommy Reviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment