Saturday, January 7, 2017

Perfect Bamboo Expandable Utensil Drawer Organizer Review

http://a.co/gJ1bwoB


Perfect Bamboo Expandable Utensil Drawer Organizer 
by Kitchen Lovers 

I was able to purchase this item at a discount, and I wanted to offer my review.

Unfortunately I didn't look closely at the dimensions of this drawer organizer, and I was not able to fit it in my utensil drawer.  My drawer's were all too small for this, even my larger junk drawer.  So that was a major bummer because my utensil drawer needs some serious organization!  I will be looking into some of the smaller organizers that Kitchen Lovers sells.  
From what I did notice when I was trying to fit it in my drawers, was that it expands nicely and it seems to be sturdy.  It seems to be quality bamboo and the color is very nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment