Saturday, January 7, 2017

Pro 2200 Watt Hair Dryer by xtava Review

http://a.co/2DDMErf

Review of:

xtava Pro 2200 Watt Hair Dryer - NEW AND IMPROVED DESIGN 
by xtava 

I was able to purchase this item at a discount, and I wanted to offer my review:

I had a really old hair dryer and I didn't think any thing of it, but it was really on it's last leg.  I was shocked when I got this one and how powerful it was and how much faster my hair dried.  My 13 year old daughter loves it as well!  We also really love how it looks, it is very sleek looking!  The packaging it came in was awesome, it was really presented very nicely, I wish I would have taken a picture of that.   I was very impressed.  xtava does a great job with their products!  We are very happy with this purchase!  We will be getting more of their products!  



  

No comments:

Post a Comment