Saturday, January 21, 2017

Messenger Bag Review

Women Travel Crossbody Bag Messenger Bag Lightweight Water Resistant Shoulder Bag 
Chrysansmile 
Link: http://a.co/7YrmUNa


I was able to purchase this purse at a discount, and I wanted to offer my review.

This is a nice sized purse, it is bigger than I thought it would be.  I opted for the navy blue purse, but the other options are black, brown, purple, and pink.  I already have a similar purse that it is purple, so I thought I'd try the blue.  This is a great purse, it's sturdy with a good amount of pockets for organization.  That is what I love most about purses now, the pockets and where I can put stuff.  I can fit my kindle, ipad mini and other devices in this purse.  It would be really good for a student.  I will definitely use this the next time I fly too, to keep all my items I'll need, handy.  Overall I am happy with this purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment