Friday, January 20, 2017

Review of Vremi 13 Piece Mixing Bowl Set

Vremi 13 Piece Mixing Bowl Set with Measuring Cups and Spoons - Large and Small Plastic Mixing Bowls with Colander and Micro Strainer - Nesting Colorful Kitchen Bowls for Baking and More



I was able to purchase this item at a discount, and I wanted to offer my review.

I LOVE these mixing bowls! They are so colorful!  They come with a large mixing bowl which has a silicone ring on the bottom of it and it makes is so it can't be easily knocked over.  It comes with a smaller yellow bowl is nice for mixing smaller batches.  It also comes with 2 strainers, one larger with bigger holes and one with mesh like material for much smaller items.  It also comes with a set of measuring cups and measuring spoons.  All of it is very colorful and fun to use!  They all nest well together too for nice storage.  They make cooking a little more fun!  They are made of durable material as well.  I love how Vermi packages their items too, very well packed and nicely packaged.  I will absolutely buy more items from Vermi!  I've been very impressed with them.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment