Friday, January 20, 2017

Review of: Tadkin Gel Pens Set of 100 - Metallic, Pastel, Neon, Classic and Glitter Coloring Pack

Tadkin Gel Pens Set of 100 - Metallic, Pastel, Neon, Classic and Glitter Coloring Pack



I was able to purchase these gel pens at a discount, and I wanted to offer my review.

In our house we love, pens, markers, pencils, etc.  My girls love to draw, color, paint, etc!  So they were so excited about this gel pen pack!  There are so many colors, 100 to be exact!  We love all the variety of the shades, they color well, you have to get them started a little bit but after that they are great!  I have used gel pens before that I didn't like and they seemed not to work very well, so I was a little skeptical about these.  But to my surprise they work really well.  We are very happy with this purchase!  They would work well for people who like to color in adult coloring books because they are small and you can get all the tiny details.  


No comments:

Post a Comment