Saturday, January 21, 2017

Lower Back Support Belt Review


Lower Back Support Belt For Men And Women - Black Waist Support Wrap Perfect Lumbar Brace To Relief Back Pain Including 6 Massager Bars, Adjustable & Breathable Material 
by Power Back 
Link: http://a.co/5jH4Dct

I was able to purchase this item at a discount, and I wanted to offer my review.

I recently injured my lower back doing dead lifts during crossfit.  I have had a hard time sitting for a long time, and I have a job where I sit all the time.  So it has been a problem.  When I first received this back support, it fit me, but my stomach got in the way pretty bad.  I have lost some weight since I started Whole 30 and it is now a lot easier to wear.  I have noticed when I wear when I'm sitting to work (or work on reviews) it helps me tremendously.  If I don't wear this belt, I have to go down to my knees in order to get up out of my chair, it is extremely painful.  When I have this belt on I can stand up without any problem at all.  It is very supportive.  I have thought about trying to wear it when I workout, but I wasn't sure if it was made for that.  So I'm going to do some more research on that.  I think if I had some good support I would do a lot better with my weightlifting.

No comments:

Post a Comment