Saturday, January 7, 2017

JR Yoga Mat Review

http://a.co/bJxJl3c

Review of:


JR TPE 6mm 72-inch Exercise Fitness Yoga Gym Training Mat with Carrying Strap, Non-Slip, Non Toxic, Latex Free, PVC Free, 1pcs 
by JR 


I was able to purchase this yoga mat at a discount and I wanted to offer my review:

This is an AWESOME yoga mat, I have used several different kinds and this one is by far the best mat I've ever used.  It is thick and soft and I feel like I can get a great grip with my feet.  I have bad knees so the thicker mat is really important to me.  I have used the thin flimsy mats and they really hurt my knees.  I LOVE to do yoga and I am so happy now to do it with my awesome new mat!

It comes with a nice carrying strap too which is a bonus.  

Very high quality product and I love the purple!

No comments:

Post a Comment