Saturday, January 21, 2017

Review of Castor Oil by Essential Oil Labs


Castor Oil - 16 oz bottle with Premium Pump - Many Benefits for Hair, Skin, Digestion and Immunity - Pale Pressed by Essential Oil Labs 
by Essential Oil Labs 
Link: http://a.co/hjaVv8g

I was able to purchase this item at a discount, and I wanted to offer my review:

I have been using this castor oil on my eyelashes, because it says it helps with eyelash growth.  I don't notice any smell to the oil and it doesn't seem to bother my eyes at all when I apply it to my eyelashes.  I also have used it on my scalp when it is sometimes irritated from hair products.  Especially after I get my hair dyed at the hairdresser.  It seems to do a better job with that than the coconut oil does.  This bottle will last me a long time, but I will always make sure I have castor oil in my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment