Saturday, January 7, 2017

Water Test Kit 9-Way 100ct Review

http://a.co/7sjWsEQ

Review of:


Water Test Kit 9-Way 100ct, Test Strips For Water, Pool, Spa, Water Purifier and Potable Water Sources, Detects, Nitrates, Nitrites, pH, Free Chlorine, Total Hardness and More, 30-Second Results 
by HealthyWiser

I was able to purchase this item at a discount, and I wanted to offer my review.

We have reverse osmosis water and I wanted to use these strips to test our RO water compared to our tap water.  I was impressed with out quickly these work and they seem to be accurate.  We can also use them to test our fish tank, which is a nice plus.  I plan to use them this summer as well in the swimming pool.

My daughter wants to do a project testing all different kinds of water and their alkalinity and she is planning to use these test strips as part of her project.  She is excited about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment