Saturday, January 7, 2017

Review of Beard Wash and Conditioner by The Manskape Co

http://a.co/i4euP11

Review of:


Beard Wash and Conditioner Bundle by Wild Willies Packed w/ Organic Oils & Nutrients to Shampoo and Soften Your Beard Along With Peppermint & Eucalyptus Leaves An Incredible Tingle. Made In The USA! 
by The Manskape Co 

I was able to purchase this item at a discount and I wanted to offer my review:

My husband has a very nice beard and I thought it would be nice to get him some beard wash and conditioner.  I will say when I received the product I was surprised at how small the bottles were, but they will last a while because you don't need much product at all to wash the beard.  My husband likes this and it helps keep his face from drying out, he uses this beard wash and conditioner along with the beard oil and balm.  Like I said in my review of the beard oil, I don't particularly like the smell of this, it's not a bad smell but it's a little over powering.  The beard wash has a very similar smell as the beard oil.  It is kind of powdery smelling.  My husband doesn't seem to notice it at all, so I think that is a good thing if it doesn't bother him.  Overall this is a good product.

No comments:

Post a Comment