Saturday, January 7, 2017

Manual Coffee Grinder Review

http://a.co/4a4iu9S


Review of:

Premium Manual Coffee Grinder - Cutting-Edge Conical Ceramic Burr for Precision Brewing Every Time - Guaranteed Consistent Grind - Great for Travelling - Makes the Perfect Gift by Culinary Prestige 
by Culinary Prestige 

I was able to purchase this item at a discount, and I wanted to offer my review:

This is a nice coffee grinder, it is manual and you have to crank it, but it is consistent.  Before I received this coffee grinder I had never purchased coffee beans before, I always just bought the cheap coffee grounds.  I am absolutely in love how much better the coffee tastes from grinding your own beans and using them in the french press.  You can change the settings depending on how coarse you want it, which is a nice feature.  It works perfect for me as I am on the only one in my house who drinks coffee and I only drink a cup or two a day.  So i don't mind grinding the beans.  Overall I am very happy with this product!  

#coffeegrinder #frenchpress #culinaryprestige



No comments:

Post a Comment