Saturday, January 21, 2017

Review of xtava Gloss Factor Titanium Flat Iron


xtava Gloss Factor Titanium Flat Irons 
by xtava 
Link: http://a.co/7E6E9fL

I was able to get this item for free and I wanted to offer my review!

I am a huge fan of any product for the hair, so I was so excited to get this new hair straightener!  The one I had before was so old and barely worked!  Like anything else sold by Xtava, this was packaged very very nicely.  Their products are so sleek and professional and they work so well!  I use this hair straightener almost everyday and it does a great job smoothing out my hair.  The highest setting is 450, that's the one I usually use because my hair is so thick.  It heats up extremely fast so I don't have to wait 5 minutes until I can use it, it's usually about a minute.  Once again I love this product from Xtava, I have not been disappointed!  I will definitely be getting more products from them!

No comments:

Post a Comment