Saturday, January 7, 2017

Exous Bodygear Women's Weight-lifting Gym Belt

http://a.co/9btEH65


Review of:

EXOUS Bodygear Women's Weight-lifting Gym Belt Countoured Fit Firm Eva Foam Low Profile 5.5" Lumbar Back Support For Squats Olympic & Dead Lifts Crossfit Training 
by EXOUS Bodygear 


I was able to purchase this item at a discount and I wanted to offer my review.

I am a regular at crossfit so I was excited to get a lifting belt.  Unfortunately the largest size they have is a medium and it did not fit me.  I was really hoping it would, but it was just too small.  So I decided to take it to my gym and let the gym use it for the smaller women.  The ladies that have used it said it is a very nice belt and it helps them with stability in doing very heavy lifts.  I will have to look at what else EXOUS offers and see if they have a lifting belt that might fit me.

#weightliftingbelt #crossfit +EXOUS Bodygear 


No comments:

Post a Comment