Saturday, January 21, 2017

Artist Paint Brush Set Review

Artist Paint Brush Set - 15 Different Brush Shapes & Sizes - Bonus FREE Painting Knife & Watercolor Sponge ($15 Value) - No Shed Bristles - Wood Handles - For Body Paint, Acrylics & Oil 
by Benicci 
Link: http://a.co/7ZN28VV

I was able to purchase this item at a discount, and I wanted to offer my review.

I am so glad I purchased these paint brushes.  I received an oil painting, paint by number set for Christmas and the brushes that came with it, were not great.  I need a very small brush that holds up well because my oil painting is almost nothing but tiny details.  These brushes make it so much easier.  I think I will keep these away from my younger kids, so they don't ruin them! I had originally bought them to give to my kids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment