Friday, January 20, 2017

Review of: Large 5L Salad spinner with bowl , lockable colander basket and smart lock lid - Lettuce washer and dryer - easy water drain system and compact storage by Fullstar

Large 5L Salad spinner with bowl , lockable colander basket and smart lock lid - Lettuce washer and dryer - easy water drain system and compact storage by Fullstar



I was able to purchase this item at a discount, and I wanted to offer my review.

I really like this salad spinner, I really like to wash my lettuce before using it for a salad and this makes it so much easier and it's large enough to fit enough lettuce for both my husband and I.  I like how you can easily pour the water out when you are done spinning.  

Everything comes apart easily for washing and it folds away nicely for storage.

It is BPA free and top rack dishwasher safe!  This is a really nice product!

No comments:

Post a Comment