Thursday, February 2, 2017

Review of Hydrolyzed Collagen


Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides 1Pound Pasture Raised Cattle None GMO Grass-Fed Gluten-Free Certified Kosher Unflavored and Easy To Mix - Premium Collagen Powder 16onces
 
by Perfotek 
Link: 
http://a.co/0kZpuSb

I was able to purchase this item at a discount, and wanted to offer my review.

I have heard that collagen has a lot of great benefits for the body.  So I was really excited to buy this hydrolyzed collagen.  When I first started taking it I didn’t think I’d notice much different, but I can tell that my knees aren’t hurting as bad.  I worked out the other day and was able to not wear my knee pads and I didn’t have any pain.  I’m really excited about how great this makes me feel!  I usually put it in my coffee, but I could also put it in water, because there isn’t much taste to it.  I LOVE that it is pasture raised and NON GMO.  That is the beef we buy in bulk, so it would only make sense to take collagen with the same healthy properties!  This is a wonderful product!

No comments:

Post a Comment