Saturday, January 21, 2017

Young Living! Lucy Libido!

I recently purchased the book Lucy Libido from Amazon and it tells you all about using Young Living Oils to spice up your life in the bedroom.  Here is a link to the book!


Lucy Libido Says.....There's an Oil for THAT: A Girlfriend's Guide to Using Essential Oils Between the Sheets (1) (Volume 1) 
by Lucy Libido et al. 
Link: http://a.co/8i8ALiY

Lucy only recommends using Young Living oils!  If you want to get her book and then order your young living oils, join my team here!

My ID Is 1592939, Kylie McCartney

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me at younglivingkm@gmail.com.

I am happy to help however I can!

I have been a happy user of Young Living Essential Oils since 2013 and I've got a lot of knowledge of how to use oils for my family and myself.

I also can't wait to start using some of the suggestions from the Lucy Libido book!  I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment