Saturday, January 7, 2017

Review of 6" Rainfall Shower Head by ValJax

http://a.co/0YWkOzj


Review of:

6" Rainfall Shower Head with Advanced 'Air Switch' Technology, Easy Clean Nozzles & Multi-directional ABS Metal Ball joint - Premium Mirror Polish Finish 
by ValJax 

I was able to purchase this item at a discount, and I wanted to offer my review.

A few years ago I went to a spa and they have the most amazing shower that had several rainfall shower heads coming at you in different directions.  Ever since then I have always wanted a rainfall shower.  I was really excited to be able to get this shower head!  We already had low pressure shower heads and I noticed this one had a lower pressure as well, so that was good.  It was easy to install and it looks really nice!  I really enjoy showering with this shower head.  It's not quite like the one at the spa, but of course that would be hard to duplicate because they had several shower heads at different angles.  It's definitely the best shower head I've ever had in my own personal shower.  

No comments:

Post a Comment