Saturday, January 7, 2017

7mm Thick Knee Sleeves Compression & Support Brace

http://a.co/7NNr1sY


Review of:

7mm Thick Knee Sleeves Compression & Support Brace [1 Pair] Performance Neoprene For Weight Lifting Injury Recovery Cross-Fit Powerlifting Squats For Men & Women 12 MONTH GUARANTEE 
by EXOUS Bodygear 

I was able to purchase this item at a discount and I wanted to offer my review.

I attend cross fit classes 3 to 4 times a week and I have a lot of knee issues/pain.  I have tried other knee sleeves, and they worked ok but they weren't very thick.  These knee sleeves are thick enough for me and they make lunges tolerable with not much pain.  I think the more I do the crossfit and continue with clean eating, I hope it will help with the knee pain.  I wear these knee sleeves at every workout and I notice they are the most helpful for squats and lunges.  I ordered size large and they are a little tight, but I think that is a good thing so they don't slide down or fall off.  They stay in place very nicely.  My husband was able to fit them as well and he is a larger man at 6'3, while I am 5'5 but I have thicker legs. I am really impressed with the quality.  These do not irritate my skin at all either.  These make working out easier for me and I am so thankful for that!



Thank you for reading my review!

EBCL Mommy Reviewer





#kneesleeves +EXOUS Bodygear #crossfit #momof4

No comments:

Post a Comment