Saturday, January 7, 2017

French Press Coffee & Tea Maker Review

http://a.co/7q9N9cY



Review of:

French Press Coffee & Tea Maker |8 Cup(34 Oz) - Guaranteed Perfect Cup Every Time - Stainless Steel & Heat-Resistant Borosilicate Glass - Makes the Perfect Gift by Culinary Prestige 
by Culinary Prestige 

I was able to purchase this item at a discount, and I wanted to offer my review:

I have never tried French Press coffee before, I was very impressed with everything about it.  It seems a little intimidating but if you read the instructions, it is very easy, and you feel fancy while making it! The coffee tastes amazing, it is so worth it to make it in the French Press!  I am a big tea drinker too and I was excited to find out you can make tea in this as well!  There isn't a leftover coffee flavor in my tea either, so that is great.  


No comments:

Post a Comment