Saturday, January 21, 2017

Essential Oil Labs Peppermint Oil Review

Peppermint Oil - Therapeutic Grade 10% Menthofuran - 1 fl. oz with Glass Dropper - Premium Select from Essential Oil Labs 
by Essential Oil Labs 
Link: http://a.co/g4hRz4P

I was able to purchase this item at a discount, and I wanted to offer my review.

I have had a lot of experience with essential oils, this one is definitely not 100% pure, you can tell by the smell. I won't use this to diffuse or let it touch my skin.  However I figured I could use it around the house to keep out spiders and mice.

If you want a really good peppermint oil that you can diffuse and use on your skin, go for Young Living.  They are by far superior and they have their seed to seal, which ensures that they are 100% pure, no added fillers (which other companies can add and they do not have to disclose).




No comments:

Post a Comment