Saturday, February 4, 2017

Review of 3 Piece Silicone Baking Mat


Vremi 3 Piece Silicone Baking Mat Set - 2 Non Stick Half Sheets and 1 Nonstick Quarter Sheet for Oven Roasting or Baked Cookie Recipes - Colored Professional Eco Bakeware Mats - Tin Foil Alternative 
by Vremi 
Link: http://a.co/fPINjmQ

I was able to purchase this item at a discount, and I wanted to offer my review.

To be honest I didn't even know these baking mats existed, then I saw a recipe that suggested using one, and then like a day later I had the opportunity to buy one.  It seemed after that I kept seeing recipes that suggested using them, so it was kind of bizarre!  Anyway these come rolled up, you are either supposed to store them rolled or flat. So I would suggest keeping the container they come in.  You get 3 different sizes, that way you have options depending on the pan you are using.  These work so well, the food doesn't stick to them, they are safe to use in high temperatures and they are easy to wash.  I'm sad that I haven't known about these mats for all these years!

No comments:

Post a Comment