Saturday, February 4, 2017

Review of Vremi Cheese Grater

Vremi Cheese Grater Set with Container - 4 Interchangeable Graters include Microplane Zester, Parmesan Shredder and Vegetable Slicer - Fine and Coarse Holes in Stainless Steel Blades 
by Vremi 
Link: http://a.co/6DUup6A

I was able to purchase this item at a discount, and I wanted to offer my review.

I love this cheese grater, I recently bought a cheap one at the store and I really couldn't even use it.  It just wasn't functional for me.  This one by Vremi lays at an angle and it fits right into a storage container that your grated cheese falls right into.  There is also a lid for the container so you can store in the fridge if you have leftovers.  There are different blade options as well, depending on how you want your cheese grated.  Overall a great product!

No comments:

Post a Comment