Saturday, February 4, 2017

Review of xtava 12 Pinup Clips


xtava 12 Pinup Clips - Professional Non Slip Alligator Hair Clips with Double Hinged Design for Easy Salon Styling - Sectioning Crocodile Hair Clip Set with Wide Teeth for Extra Durable Grip (12 pcs)
 
by xtava 
Link: 
http://a.co/fJnUi53

I was able to purchase this item at a discount, and I wanted to offer my review.

This is another great product by xtava, these hair clips are very strong and are perfect for curling or straightening hair.  I curled all my daughter’s hair the other night and these clips helped so much.  They are much better than the clips we used to use.  I think they would work great for a beautician looking for nice clips.  And they are black so if they are stained by hair dye you wouldn’t be able to tell.  Another great feature is that they didn’t hurt my kid’s heads at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment