Saturday, February 4, 2017

Review of xtava Hotness 3-in1 Styler

xtava Hotness 3-in-1 Styler - Professional Flat Iron Hot Round Brush and Hair Curling Wand Styling Tool - Includes 1 Inch Ceramic Tourmaline Plates Ionic Bristles 60 Min Auto Shut Off Storage Pouch 
by xtava 
Link: 
http://a.co/9U6OrKi

I was able to purchase this item at a discount and wanted to offer my review


I’ve said it before I’ll say it again, I love xtava and their packaging.  One great feature is the sticker on the box, that once you open it, and you try to put it back together it shows that it has been opened.  So with xtava you know if the items have been tampered with, or if someone is trying to pass it off as new and it’s been opened.  This styling brush is amazing, I use my xtava straightener for straightening my hair, but this brush is awesome for adding curl!  This heats up quickly and goes up to 410 degrees.  

No comments:

Post a Comment