Sunday, February 5, 2017

Review of xtava Define Lashes Volumizing Waterproof Mascara


XTAVA Define Lashes Volumizing Waterproof Mascara (Black) - Long-wear Formula with Easy-On Easy-Off Technology (TM) - Fiber Thickening & Lash Lengthening Voluminous Mascara - Smudge, Clump and Flake Resistant - Cruelty Free 
by xtava 
Link: http://a.co/iQO2v4J

I was able to purchase this item at a discount, and I wanted to offer my review:

I have to say I really like this mascara.  I wore it side by side with my other brand of mascara that is more expensive and I actually couldn't tell the difference. I saw some posts about the applicator not working well or the mascara not showing up, but I honestly didn't have either of these issues.  I could definitely tell I had the mascara on and the applicator was perfect, just like any other tube of mascara.  This is cheaper than the other brand I use, so I will be purchasing this again.   Actually after I started wearing this mascara, I got a compliment on how amazing and long my lashes are, so that felt pretty good!

#xtava #mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment