Saturday, February 4, 2017

Review of Vremi Silicone Baking Cups

Vremi Silicone Baking Cups - Reusable Non Stick Cupcake Liners 24 Pack Set in Colorful Pink Yellow Green and Blue - Standard Oven Proof Nonstick Round Bake Molds for Birthday Cake or Morning Muffin
by Vremi
Link: http://a.co/166L73U

I was able to purchase this product at a discount and wanted to offer my review.

I am so excited about these baking cups!  No more having to worry about having the paper cups on hand, we can make cupcakes or muffins whenever we want now!  I love the colors and the packaging.  There are 24 cups, 4 different colors, pink, green, blue, yellow.  I love that they are dishwasher safe and BPA free.  The cupcakes and muffins slide right out instead of losing half to a paper baking cup.  Wonderful product!

No comments:

Post a Comment