Friday, December 30, 2016

Vitamin C Serum Review

http://a.co/9g7LhrH

Review of:

Vitamin C Serum Professional Topical Facial Skin Care Helps Repair Sun Damage Fade Age Spots Dark Circles L ascorbic Acid Wrinkles & Fine Lines - 1 oz.

I was able to purchase this item at a discount, and I wanted to offer my review:

I have been using this serum for a couple of weeks now, I really like how it makes my face feel.  There isn't much of a smell to it, so that is nice.  I like that it came with it's own glass dropper.  It is not too thick, and I do make sure to apply it to my whole face and my neck and chest area.  I haven't noticed much in the way of wrinkle reduction, but I wouldn't expect anything to work that quickly in a couple of weeks.  I am excited to continue to see results.



No comments:

Post a Comment