Friday, December 30, 2016

Review of Beard Oil & Balm

http://a.co/1cTXwWS


Beard Oil & Beard Balm Mens Gift Set ( 2 oz + 1.75 oz) Mustache Oil Beard Kit All Natural Beard Conditioner ( Beard Oil - Argan & Apricot Oil ) ( Balm - Musk & Amber) by Pure Body Naturals 
by Pure Body Naturals

I was able to receive this product at a discount and I wanted to offer my review.

I got this for my husband, in the winter he keeps a nice beard.  He does tell me that his face sometimes feels dry and he thinks it's because of his beard.  So he started using the oil and the balm and his face has been feeling a lot better, moisturized and not so dry.  

It does have kind of a strong smell, I definitely notice when he puts it on, it's almost a powdery smell, not very masculine.  However the smell doesn't seem to bother my husband at all, I'm not even sure if he notices it.  I only notice it when I kiss him because I am very sensitive to smells.  So I don't think someone just talking to my husband would notice the smell and if they did it wouldn't be a bad thing.  It's not a bad smell at all, just not great for me to smell up close.

The important thing is that my husband really likes this product and he is the one using it.






No comments:

Post a Comment