Friday, December 30, 2016

Castor Oil by Pure Body Naturals Review

http://a.co/3fQSXBK

This is a review of the The Castor Oil sold by Pure Body Naturals

I was able to purchase this item at a discount, and I wanted to offer my unbiased review.

I have used castor oil before and I was pleased with this brand because it is cold pressed.  I mostly use it on my stomach as a kind of detox, I put the oil on my stomach and then wrap with saran wrap around and put a towel over that and put a heating pad over it, I use the towel so that the oil doesn't stain any of my clothes or blankets. I try to sit with it on for at least 20 minutes, longer if I can. 

I have started using the castor oil as a moisturizer as well because the winter months really dry out my skin.  I have heard it is great for the hair and scalp, but I have not tried that yet.  

There is not much of a smell and it is a thicker type of oil, overall I am please with this brand of castor oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment