Friday, December 30, 2016

Fractionated Coconut oil Review

http://a.co/igqgCJC


Fractionated Coconut Oil 16 oz 100% Natural & Pure - Finest Coconut Oil Carrier Oil Massage Oil by Pure Body Naturals by Pure Body Naturals
Fractionated Coconut Oil 16 oz 100% Natural & Pure - Finest Coconut Oil Carrier Oil Massage Oil by Pure Body Naturals 


I was able to purchase this item at a discount, and I wanted to offer my review.

I was very happy to purchase this product, I have been a user of coconut oil for a long time, but I had never tried fractionated coconut oil before.  That means that the oil will never be in a solid state like normal coconut oil.  This comes with it's own pump, which makes it not as messy to get out of the container.
This is great to use with essential oils and make roller blends.  This is a great addition to my "oil cabinet".  There is not a smell to this oil and it is very smooth and not thick when you put it on your skin.  
This would be great to use on your hair and skin.  Coconut oil is a must to own!


No comments:

Post a Comment