Friday, December 30, 2016

Purple Hair Extensions Review

http://a.co/6RaZ85C



Review Of:

Ecvtop 24 Inch 60cm Straight 3/4 Full Head Synthetic Hair Extensions Clip On/in Hairpieces 5 Clips 

I was able to purchase these hair extensions at a discount, and I wanted to offer my review:

I bought these for my teenage daughter, because she is always wanting to add color to her hair.

These extensions are beautiful but they are too long for her hair length, so she is hoping to grow her hair out so she can wear them :)

At this point she has worn it in her hair as a braid because you can hide the length and she's worn it as a bun, but you can't notice the color as much in a bun.  

Overall she really loves these extensions and they clip in very nice.  I can see buying more colors in our future!


No comments:

Post a Comment