Friday, December 30, 2016

ECVtop Makeup Kit review

http://a.co/14rIznG

Review of:

Ecvtop Professional Cosmetics Makeup Kit Eye shadow Blush Lip Gloss Eyebrow Makeup Palette Set with Mirror 

I was able to purchase this item at a discount, and I wanted to offer my review.

This is a very cute little make up palette, lots of bright colors.

I gave this to my daughter and she loves it!  It is very compact and it snaps shut,it feels very sturdy.  The colors are pretty and bright, perfect for my daughter and the makeup is good quality!  I think I might have to borrow it form time to time!  It comes with it's own applicator, one end of lip gloss and one end for eye shadow.  I would say the powder and blush aren't as great as the eye shadows, but at this point my daughter mostly only uses eye shadow, lip gloss and mascara.  And this is small enough to fit in her small purse.  Overall I am very happy with this purchase.



No comments:

Post a Comment