Friday, December 30, 2016

Triple Butters Gift Set Review

http://a.co/0NQ8Bta

Review of:
Triple Butters Gift Set - Shea Butter Cocoa Butter and Mango Butter Unrefined 100% Pure & Natural (3 jars x 8 oz ) by Pure Body Naturals 

I was able to purchase this item at a discount and I wanted to offer my review:

I was so excited to get these body butters, I had originally planned to give these away as a gift, but I decided I really wanted to try them for myself.  I know it sounds selfish, but I was out of shea butter, so I decided to keep them.  The butters are whipped very nice and I love how they all smell.  The shea butter is my favorite, especially this time of year with how dry and cracked my hands can get.  Each butter comes with it's own little spoon too, and they are so cute!  Very nice gift set and I think anyone would enjoy receiving this as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment