Friday, December 30, 2016

Review of Pro Series 17 LED Lantern

http://a.co/hMxmqvt

Review of:

Xtreme Bright Super Pro Series 17 LED Lantern - Powerful Lantern/Flashlight - Perfect Outdoor Tabletop Lantern for Fishing, Boating & Camping - 100% 

I was able to purchase this item at a discount, and I wanted to offer my review.

I got this lantern for my father in law, he is very into solar energy and conserving energy.  He wants to use this lantern in his shed for light instead of the old plug in lights he used before.  This lantern is VERY bright and he is very happy about that.  This would be great for camping, or hiking, or anywhere you might need a light at night.  The hook for hanging is perfect too for what he needs to use it for.  The compass on the top of the lantern is a very nice feature as well.  This is overall a great product!!  My father in law is very excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment