Monday, April 10, 2017

Sign Up for Young Living!

If you have been thinking about joining Young Living I wanted to write a post to help you with that.

You can sign up to be a member by purchasing a Premium Starter Kit, the price is 160.00 plus tax and shipping.  You get 11 Oils, a diffuser, and a life long wholesale membership with Young Living!


If you want to start living a chemical free life this is a great place to start!

Did you know that the average person applies 300 chemicals to their body every single day?! Most of these chemicals are in the products we use before breakfast such as soap, makeup, shampoo, and hair care. The biggest pollutants in our home are from fabric softener, dryer sheets, air freshener plug-ins, and candles. Health and safety data only exists for 15% of all the chemicals out there, even though many of those chemicals can cause asthma and are endocrine disrupters. Don't know what those are? Look them up and prepare to be shocked at what they're doing to our bodies.
Don't feel overwhelmed and trapped by the traditional system-this is not hard nor is it expensive. I use this Thieves plant-based cleaner for everything-from floors to toilets. It is so cost effective that it ends up being $.05 per ounce! I make my own bleach using the lemon 🍋 oil- 1 cup peroxide, 1 cup water, splash of lemon juice, and 15-20 drops of lemon oil. I also would use it to dust with if I actually dusted 😂. The Thieves hand soap is in every bathroom. We have many Thieves products to replace every personal product in your home. We also have oils so that you can make many DIYs. YOU are the gatekeeper of your home-you can make changes that aren't overwhelming and that make your home a chemical-free haven. I would love to be of service to you and help you get started! 💫Leave your email below or message me TODAY!






If you have any questions at all please email me at younglivingkm@gmail.com or leave a comment here on my blog!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post!

No comments:

Post a Comment