Sunday, April 2, 2017

Review of Majestic Pure Natural Dead Sea Mud Mask Facial Cleanser


Majestic Pure Natural Dead Sea Mud Mask Facial Cleanser, 8.8 fl oz 
by Majestic Pure 
Link: http://a.co/e8NZrf5

I was able to purchase this item at a discount and I wanted to offer my review.

I love anything that has to do with the dead sea, so I was really excited to get this dead sea mud mask.  Dead sea products have a high concentration of minerals and salts.  It goes on the face really nicely and I put it on a little thicker in my problem areas.  The directions said to leave it on for about 10 minutes, I left it on a little longer because it didn't feel all the way dry.  Once it was dry I rubbed it off in circles like the directions said and then I used a wet towel to get the rest off.  My face felt amazing after I took it off.  I loved it and I will definitely continue to use it!

MAJDEADSEA

No comments:

Post a Comment