Sunday, April 2, 2017

Review of CoolBites Premium Bento Lunch Box


CoolBites Premium Bento Lunch Box - BPA Free Leakproof Multi Compartment Convertible Lunch Container with Built-in Freezable Gel Ice Pack 
by CoolBites 
Link: http://a.co/iROwEiB

I was able to purchase this item at a discount, and I wanted to offer my review.

I am so excited about this bento box.  I have wanted one of these for a long time now, so I was so excited to finally get this!  I love that it is BPA free and that it comes with a cooling pack.  The colors are vibrant as well and I think I will have to fight my kids over this lunch box!  This helps me with portioning my food as well so I'm happy about that!  I have been going out to eat a lot for lunch lately, so this lunch box is helping to make it easier to pack my lunch for work.  I am very excited about this product!

#coolbites

No comments:

Post a Comment