Sunday, April 2, 2017

Review of Spelly Straws

Spelly Straws Reusable Drinking Straws for Kids - Safe BPA Free Plastic Build Your Own Straws and Connectors Kit with 44 Letters and 4 Straw Bases - Fun Colored Educational Kids Toys or Party Favors 
by Spelly 
Link: http://a.co/iKoYWN8

I was able to purchase this item at a discount, and I wanted to offer my review.

My daughter was thrilled when we received this package.  She is just learning to read and this is such a perfect product for that.  They are so easy to use and surprisingly they don't leak.  I was a little worried about that, but we had no issues with it leaking at all.    It would be a good idea to get a container to keep them in, because the pieces would be easy to lose.  They are also dishwasher safe so that's a big plus too!

No comments:

Post a Comment