Sunday, April 2, 2017

Review of Stainless Steel Coffee Canister 16 oz

Stainless Steel Coffee Canister 16 oz - Built-in One Way Valve Blocks CO2 From Ruining Coffee Flavor - Built-in Freshness Calendar - Free eBook & Stainless Steel SCOOP by Culinary Prestige 
by Culinary Prestige 
Link: http://a.co/a43i0Zu

I was able to purchase this item at a discount and I wanted to offer my review.

I love coffee and I love GOOD coffee!  I buy expensive coffee so it only makes sense to have a container that keeps that coffee fresh!  This has made my life so much better!  My coffee lasts so much longer and it tastes so good!  It pairs well with my french press coffee maker.  This even has a system so you can mark the date to ensure freshness.  I think that is a really nice feature.  I love that it comes with it's own scoop as well.  Great product!


No comments:

Post a Comment