Sunday, April 2, 2017

Review of iProven Medical Ear Thermometer


iProvèn DMT-489 Medical Ear Thermometer with Forehead Function 
by iProvèn 
Link: http://a.co/49XzqiJ


I was able to purchase this item at a discount, and I wanted to offer my review.

I have 4 kids and we always struggle with knowing where a thermometer is in the house.  We were all really excited to get this thermometer because it reads it SO FAST!  I was shocked at how fast it was.  You can take the reading in your ear or on your forehead.  I think the ear is a little more accurate, we tried taking the temp a few different times and it was always or the same.  It did vary a little more between the ear and the forehead.  This is super easy to use and so much better than trying to take the temp of your kids in their mouth.  I would recommend this to anyone who has kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment