Sunday, April 2, 2017

Review of Ovulation Test Strips and Pregnancy Test Kit


Ovulation Test Strips and Pregnancy Test Kit - 50 LH and 20 HCG - OPK Ovulation Predictor Kit iProven FK-127 
by Pregnancy Test - by iProvèn 
Link: http://a.co/4YGGMyt

I was able to purchase this item at a discount and I wanted to offer my review.

I am not trying to get pregnant, but I am trying to regulate my hormones.  These test strips help me to see when I'm ovulating so I can better track my cycle and see if my hormones are out of balance.  And  hopefully help to get them back into balance.  I've had 5 pregnancies, 4 kids, and I breastfed for a really long time, so my hormones have gone through a lot in the last several years.  Knowing when you ovulate helps to know where you are and it can also help to prevent  pregnancy if you choose the rhythm method.  These strips are very easy to use and they give you your result fairly quickly.  I think this is a great product.

No comments:

Post a Comment