Friday, November 25, 2016

Digital pH Meter Review

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018J40IKU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Digital pH Meter 6 Set of pH buffer powder + Bonus Alkaline Food Chart PDF, pH Pen Tests Water, Aquarium, Pool, Hydroponics, Auto Calibration Button, with ATC, 0.00-14.00 pH Measurement Range, Purple


I was able to purchase this pH Meter at a discount, and I wanted to offer my review.

I wanted this pH meter because we have bad city water and we purchased a Reverse Osmosis system and I wanted to see if the Reverse Osmosis system was doing it's job.

I was a little confused on how to use this meter at first, but once you get it calibrated it's pretty easy.
I was happy with the results of our water and I think I will let my father in law borrow it for his swimming pool.  Overall a great product!

No comments:

Post a Comment