Friday, November 25, 2016

Bitly Original Toe Stretchers for Yoga Review

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01L3H1NTU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Bitly Original Toe Stretchers for Yoga, Toe Separators & Toe Spreader. Instant Relief. Fight Bunion, Hammer Toes, Claw Toes, Crooked Toes and More
sold by Bitly

I was able to purchase these toe separators at a lower price, and I wanted to offer my review.

I do Yoga about once a week, and the instructor always tells us to spread our toes and sometimes she has us zip them.  I have never really been able to do either, so I was excited to see they had toe separators to help with this.  I've been using them for a couple of weeks now and I really think they are helping!  My daughter also likes to use them when she paints her nails, these work a lot better than the cheapy things you can get at the dollar store.   

No comments:

Post a Comment