Friday, November 25, 2016

Calf Compression Sleeves Review

Size:medium-large
EXOUS Bodygear Calf Compression Sleeves with 15-20mmHG graduated compression
I was able to receive these calf compression sleeves at a discount, and I wanted to offer my
unbiased review.
I started crossfit several months ago, and I heard the calf compression sleeves would benefit
me in my workouts.  They fit my legs very well, I got the medium-large size.  My husband tried them
on and they were a bit small for him, but his is 6'3 and muscular.
I like these sleeves, they do not fall down during my workouts.  They are not too expensive,
but they are not cheaply made.  My legs don't seem to cramp when I wear these, so I am very
pleased with this product.
The link to order is above if you are interested in trying them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment