Sunday, June 11, 2017

Review of Vremi Mason Jars with Handles, Lids, Straws


Vremi Mason Jars with Handles Lids and Straws - 20 Oz 4 Piece Wide Mouth Mason Jar Mugs Set with Colored Metal Lids and Holder - Decorative 1.25 Pint Glass Tumbler Set with Mason Jar Accessories 
by Vremi 
Link: http://a.co/iPqHzU8


I LOVE Mason Jars!  So I really love these cute mason jars with handles, lids and straws!  I like to use glass for anything I can because of all the chemicals in plastic, so I was so excited to get these mason jars!  They are so great for entertaining, because they are all a different color you can easily tell who each mug belongs too.  My kids love them too :)  Also the packaging from vremi is the best, I love how they send everything I've ordered from them!

No comments:

Post a Comment