Sunday, June 11, 2017

Review of Hatchimals Colleggtibles Storage Organizer Pink

Hatchimals Colleggtibles Storage Organizer - My Egg Crate - Durable Carrying Case For Mini Eggs, Easter Eggs & Speckled Eggs - By Life Made Better - Pink 
by Life Made Better 
Link: http://a.co/6r6w4sG

My 5 year old daughter is obsessed with Hatchimals.  We recently discovered the hatchimal eggs and so this carrying case was a no brainer!  She loves tiny toys, like shopkins and my little ponies, so this carrying case has been a great addition to her toy collection.  She can take her toys with her wherever we go without a huge hassle.  She loves the pink color!

I also got this case in green for my son, because he happens to love the little hatchimal eggs too!

I got this case in blue for my 5 year old nephew who likes mashems, which this is a perfect size for those too.

I got this case in dark red/dark pink for my niece for her 5th birthday.

Everyone loves these!

No comments:

Post a Comment