Sunday, May 7, 2017

Review of Spiralizer Vegetable Spiral Slicer and Juicer

Spiralizer Vegetable Spiral Slicer with Juicer and Peeler Bundle - 2-IN-1 Veggie Cutter Zucchini Noodle Pasta Maker for Healthy Spaghetti Zoodles - Best Kitchen Spiralizers Julienne Vegetables 
by Fullstar 
Link: http://a.co/gV5rAp8

I need to juice oranges, lemons, limes for certain recipes.  I've never had a juicer before and this makes it so easy and the container has measuring marks so you know how much juice you have.  I am very happy with that aspect of this juicer!  The spiralizer is great too, I like to make a lot of zoodles and carrots this way and it's so easy when you have a tool like this to help.  It is easy to take apart to clean and put back together.  I am very happy with this purchase!



No comments:

Post a Comment